How to buy
To buy in www.baklavashop.es is very easy, follow the following indications:
Select the product you want to buy through our menu of categories, subcategories, brands, sections, as well as our search engine.
Click on the product you are interested in to see its file in which you can see the photographs of the product in detail, its description, its composition, etc.
If you want to buy the product, click on the ADD TO CART button.
Then you can choose to continue shopping or go to MY CART to process your order.
If you want to buy more products in BaklavaShop, repeat the process until you add all the products you want to your basket.
To finalize your purchase, you have to access MY CART and click on CONFIRM.
To process the order you will have to register if it is your first purchase or identify yourself if you are already registered at www.baklavashop.es.
Once registered and / or identified, check that all your data and addresses are correct. At the end of the purchase the products of the cart and the shipping data will be reflected in an order form before validation, check that these are correct and click on CONFIRM.
Next a page of the banking gateway will be opened from where you can manage the payment with credit card, Pay-pal account and payment by bank transfer, remember that this method of payment is not sent until receiving the receipt of your transfer or see your income in our account.
Once the payment process is completed within the bank's gateway, you will see the summary of your purchase.
You will receive the confirmation of your purchase by email with a summary of it and a tracking number of the order, so you can check the status of your order at any time.
At www.baklavashop.es our shipping policy is as follows:
• Shipments are made at 5:00 p.m. every day, from Monday to Friday, on Saturday will be made orders that have been made before 12 midnight the day before. All orders will be made once paid and checked.
• Orders will be sent and delivered within 48 hours in Spain. The expense associated to the shipment will be reflected according to weight and postal code of delivery of the order.
• In the case of shipments to Ceuta, Melilla, the Canary Islands and the Balearic Islands, the shipping costs will be borne by the customer in full.
• For shipments to countries of the European Economic Community shipments will have a cost also depending on the weight and place of delivery, in this case the estimated delivery time will be between 3 and 5 business days.
• For any questions or clarification, you can contact us at:
In www.baklavashop.es the orders that are opened their container will not be accepted the return. Being a product with special conditions and food can not be returned, except in the case that the package is broken or damaged.